Deputy Director. Doctor of medical sciences, professor
- Graduated from the Military Medical School at the Kuibyshev Institute of Medicine in 1979.
- Faculty of the Military Medical Academy of Leningrad (St. Petersburg) 1990
- Professor of medical sciences (dissertation developed in the field of prevention of radiation damage) 2004
- Associate Professor, 2004
- Doctor of medical sciences (continuation of the topic of prevention of radiation accidents and emergency personnel in areas exposed to radioactive contamination) 2012
- Professor in 2012
- Served in the Soviet Army, in Germany and the Far East in 1979
- Served in Ukraine, the General Inspector of Health Care of the General Military Inspection under the President of Ukraine, the first vice-president and president of the Ukrainian Military Medical Academy. Major General of the Medical Service in retirement in 1990
- Deputy Director, Governmental Drug Control Committee 2006-2010.
- Director of the Human Recourses, Education, and Science Department of the Ministry of Health of 2010-2012.
- Deputy Director, Center for Pediatric Cardiology and Cardiology of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine from 2012 till present time.
- “Distinguished Leader of Health Care System of Ukraine” since 1997.
- Professor, Department of Health Care Organization and Management of the Ukrainian Military Medical Academy.
Volodymyr Voronenko was born on June 23, 1956 in the village of Bogdanivka, Pryluky district of the Chernihiv region, in a family of teachers. In 1979 he graduated from the Military Medical Faculty at the Kuibyshev Medical Institute.