The Department of Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care
The Department of Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care of UCCC is a team of highly qualified specialists who are ready to provide quality professional assistance.
The purpose of our department is to provide comprehensive intensive care to different categories of patients:
• Preoperative patients with congenital and acquired heart defects in severe and critical condition
• Patients after cardiopulmonary bypass cardiac surgery
• Neonates with heart rhythm and conduction disorders
• Urgent patients requiring consultation and transportation.
• Inoperable patients in critical condition
A wide range of concomitant diseases of patients allowed our team to accumulate sufficient experience in managing patients using an individual, specialized approach. The department is equipped with modern medical equipment, doctors are familiar with extracorporeal treatment methods (ECMO, hemodialysis, plasmapheresis)
Thanks to cooperation with highly specialized specialists and colleagues from Switzerland and Germany, the department successfully implements leading technologies and methods of examination and treatment of patients.