Department of Prenatal Diagnosis. Fetal Heart Program
Heart defect in the fetus: diagnosis and help.
Congenital heart defects are the most common and one of the most difficult of all malformations.
In the Ukrainian Children’s Cardiac Center , you can count on:
- accurate diagnostics of the highest level;
- use of the most modern equipment.
If the heart defect is detected:
- we will observe the development of your baby during pregnancy;
- we will give practical recommendations for your obstetrician-gynecologist and pediatrician, regarding the characteristics of the defect and about the tactics during pregnancy, during childbirth and after the birth of the child;
- in the presence of severe heart defects that require emergency cardiac surgery after birth, we will assist in the organization of delivery in Kyiv and organize care for a child immediately after birth;
- in our Center, which is one of the leading in the world and the best in Ukraine, a professional team of doctors (cardiologists, cardiac surgeons, anesthesiologists-resuscitators) will provide the entire complex of necessary research and treatment activities to your child at the optimal time.
Your visit to the fetal heart examination:
- Fetal echocardiography is a safe, non-invasive, ultrasound method for assessing the structure and function of the baby’s heart before birth,
- Consultation of a cardiologist – the doctor will provide you with all the necessary information, you can ask any questions and get an exhaustive answer.
The Heart Fetus program in our Center offers experience and support designed to truly change the lives of future parents and their children.
Our contacts: To ask a question, find out more about the program or make an appointment, please call by phone for the numbers:
+38 (044) 238-78-07
or write to an email email@example.com